Your photo and name placed on the wall at the Safe Zone
– Leading a team of 5 to 30 people.
– Quality control of the work done by the team from both technical and creative point of view.
– Observance of time for tasks of the team.
– Creating environmental, character and weapon models.
– At least 1-year industry experience on the position lead 3D artist or Associate Art Director.
– Relevant portfolio.
– Proficient in Photoshop, ZBrush, Maya/3Ds max/Blender & Substance.
– Experienced in creating the models via PBR pipeline.
– Skilled in working with game engines (preferably Unreal).
– Able to work with technical documentation.
– Possesses a taste for art and is able to work within set style.
– Communication skill and leadership ability to lead a team of 5+ people. We offer:
* A part in a highly experienced team of professionals.
* Working on a cool AAA project.
* Competitive salary
* Bonuses & other rewards.